joi, 2 septembrie 2010

I am Hank

Hello.

I am Hank. A regular guy I suppose. At least that is what you suppose.

My creator just saw a cartoon with Hulk, so that exaplains perfectly the nature of my stupid name. Hank... Hank the tank :D

Someday is going to be the day when my coronation will become a national celebration. I will destroy half of this planet, after all it’s useless, isn’t it? Covered by poverty and inconscience. I will be the hero, yes! I will get it out of mud.

Someone just told me that I am insane. Nope dude! Not at all. I just love normality, that’s all. What about you? Any great dream? Oh don’t tell me you pathetic son of a cheese. You want to become a famous actor, a succesfull bussinessman, a skilled doctor. Blah blah, horse shit bitch!

Borgore-kill a man does not create the proper atmosphere for me to create an educational text. Sorry for the swearing above.

Sometimes I wish that this coolness of mine would apear when important people are around, not only when I’m staying on my verand and I try to write this for you .

However I don’t know why I am named Hank, because this text is definetly and totally subjective, so there’s actually no use for me to use this nickname

Cauta-ma cauta-ma cauta-m tu!

Stop looking for me. I was joking. I’ll stop wearing this stupid pink nail polish.

Ii voi da viata. In definitiv de ce nu? Sunt singur oricum. Dar daca va fi singuratate in doi ? Cica aia e mai dureroasa... Nu conteaza. Imi asum riscul. Pana la urma, mai bine – decat 0. si poate peste minus eu pun un copac si fac un plus.

O termin pe romana, ma cac pe engleza lor, redevin conservatoare si nationalista !

PA BĂ !

Niciun comentariu: